We have an app for that!
- Let your child get a video call from Rachel (this is kids' favorite feature!)
- Read "Hopkins Uses the Potty" together
- Watch Potty Time videos together
- Play a fun Potty Time matching game
- Chart your child's success on your mobile device
- Print a success chart for your fridge
- Celebrate your child's success with a Potty Time Certificate
- Brag about your child on our Facebook page
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get the app onto my phone?
A: Visit pottytime.com/app on your phone. For iOS devices, click the App Store icon at the top of the page. For Android devices, click the Market icon.
Q: I deleted the app! Did I lose the videos (or stickers) I bought?
A: No, you still own them - but you will have to reinstall the app and re-download the videos to watch them.
Q. I recently got a new phone. When I downloaded the potty time app, the videos that I bought on my old phone are gone! The app is asking me to purchase the videos again. How can I get my old videos back?
A. To re-download your purchased videos, "buy" the ones you already own on the new device - you won't be charged twice.
Q: My question isn't asked frequently. What should I do?
A: Ask Josh - he handles all infrequently-asked questions. Send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org